CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer PJ's


Do you ever have a great idea and then it doesn't work out as planned? Well this year I thought I would make the girls some summer pj's. I bought the material early in the year and was all set to go. Well now that the summer is almost over I finished them, one pair at least. I don't know where all the time goes. It seems like the days pass so quickly. I can't ever seem to get much done.


Maybe I will work on the others and finish them some time before winter. But then again there is always next summer!

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Your blog is so cute. Yeah i am glad i did one two. Your pjs are so cute and I love the pics of your girls in their hats. I cant believe Jania is three months. Time flies
See you later