CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us


Daniel and I have been married 8 years today! We met 9 years ago today for the first time, although we had written letters for over a year previously. (It was nice to get married in 2000, it is not hard to remember how many years it has been.)

We have had a great 8 years. 3 beautiful little girls have joined us, (who wonder why they don't have a brother like everyone else), 4 different homes, (all in the same town), many different cars, (I wrecked quite a few, some with the help of deer running into me), fun family times all the time and just happiness.

I sure love him lots and lots!

Since we were married right before everything went digital I don't have any pictures to stick on here so everyone can see how cute and relatively wrinkle free (I sware I am wrinkling) we were. But i'll scan one some day and post it. Check back for it.

2 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a good one.

Patti said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

You know, my boys finally got a sister on #4..............