CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Pics from our weekend

My little artist! I was doing the dishes on Sunday and Daniel asked if I knew what Anna was doing. He brought her in showing me her lovely masterpiece. I was surprised by this. Lucky for me my kids have never drawn on the walls, cut their hair, or gone to town drawing on themselves. Until now. I asked her why and she said she couldn't find any paper. Look at that face. Priceless!



Kalissa's hair on Sunday. I am always looking for ways to keep Kalissa's hair out of reach for her to chew on it. She likes to chew on her hair. Wierd.
Jaina is almost turning over. I was so surprised. I don't remember how old babies usually are when they start doing this.


I had Jaina on the counter while I fixed dinner. She is just starting to grab things with her hands. She doesn't have much control when she has them but loves to grab anyway. This time she found the flowers Daniel gave me for our anniversary.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Knock on the thickest piece of wood you can find and hide your scissors!!!

The Wilcox Family said...

I love the art work. Kayla once did that with a pen but all it was was lines. It was along time ago.