CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Funny Things

It has been so fun to watch the olympics. I love it!!! I can't wait until the track and field events come on. GO USA!!!

The other night we were watching the mens gymnastics. It happened to be the floor routines. I told Kalissa to come watch the guy flip across the floor. She watched for a minute and asked if he was doing "cree-autee." (Karate)

At church on Sunday I had to take Anna to the bathroom. We were walking down the hall and she had her tongue hanging out, and she was panting kind-of like a dog does. I asked her what she was doing, she told me she was trying to freeze her tongue.

One day last week Anna was sitting on the front porch. She had her head in her hands and leaning against her knees. I asked her what was wrong. She said, "nofing, i'm just boring." (bored)

Funny Kids.

0 comments: