CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye Hillview Elementary


While I was in Utah last weekend I was able to see my elementary school for probably the last time. They are knocking it down. Sad :(




We hopped the fence and walked through the halls one last time. (Since the doors didn't have locks on and most were shattered.) It will be a very different sight from my parents house. As far as we know they are leaving the school grounds and will probably build another school down the road when they need to. Which is good. We are just glad they are not building apartments.


1 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

How sad! I have such fond memories of my elementary. I'm glad you got to see it one last time. Kalissa looks so grown-up! I can't believe she is in first grade. Your brother looks a lot like you. I bet you're so happy he's home! So, I'm attempting to use fondant for Makai's birthday cake. It won't be any "Mary" creation, but hey, I'll try!