CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kalissa's First Day of 1st Grade

Today Kalissa started school again. A big 1st grader! She was excited to have 3 recesses and to be able to eat lunch at school.


She woke up this morning at 3 am. She had to ask me if I had set her alarm so she could get up on time. I told her no. Then she asked if I had set my alarm and I told her no. She was very distressed. Thank goodness she went back to bed. (Although I was up the rest of the time with Jaina.) When I finally woke her up around 7, she had a bath and then told us that maybe she shouldn't go to school today becuase her stomach hurt. I think she had butterflies. Hopefully she has a good day. I am sure that Annalin will miss her very much.

She is in Ms. Cranmer's class.







0 comments: