CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Snake!


Yesterday we stopped by the dollar store and found these cute sand toys. The girls had to have them and for a dollar I gave in. We don't have sand but they wanted to dig in the dirt with them. I left them out in the front yard digging and went in to make dinner. Ten minutes later they came screaming hysterically in the house, "a snake, there's a snake in Anna's bucket." I thought I guess there could be one but it is still quite cold up here and how could a snake have got in there? So I went and looked in the bucket. The scary snake turned out to be a worm! I couldn't stop laughing to myself. Funny girls.


1 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I love reading the stories about your funny little girls! A worm might as well be a snake--it's just as gross. When is that baby going to get here?