CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grocery Shopping


I don't know if I am the only one that doesn't like taking kids to the store but I try to advoid it at all costs. Yesterday we had to run in a get just a few things. When we went to get a gallon of milk they were stocking the shelves from behind. Not watching what they were putting out I just grabbed one and put it in the cart and kept walking. When we stopped again Anna looked at me, placed her hands on her hips and said "Mom you just stoled that from that man." It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about, then I realized I must have grabbed the one they had just stocked. I tried to explain that they were putting the milk on the shelf so we could buy it, however she wouldn't hear it. She just kept saying over and over, "you stoled that Mom." It was so funny I laughed through the rest of our shopping trip. For any of you that don't know her or her voice this probably is not as funny as it was to me but boy, she was mad.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That is HILARIOUS! :o) I find if I go grocery shopping in the a.m. and get both kids cinnamon/sugar pretzels to eat in the cart, we do OK. I avoid shopping with the kids in the afternoon (naptime) at all costs...