CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dance Class






Kalissa has dance every Friday (that I get to fight with her about, although once she is there she loves it). At the end she always gets a little treat. Last week she was given pixie stix. With some major persuading she shared one with her little sister. I never realized how difficult it can be to explain to children how to eat a pixie stix. I told them they had to dump it in their mouths and not get it wet or it would get sticky and the powder would not come out. Now first of all why I let them eat them in the car is beyound me, however I did. Kalissa couldn't manage to not get it wet so she just kept tearing the paper down as she went. I couldn't tell what Annalin was doing with hers becuase her car seat is directly behind the drivers seat. When we got home I went to get her out of the car and asked her where the paper was so we could throw it away. She told me it was gone. She had eaten everything. Paper and all. I guess that was one way to get her treat.




1 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

That is so hilarious! I think I probably ate a lot of paper in my Pixie stix eating days.