CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update

I really thought I would have something funny to write about. My children say funny things so often but they must be going through a dry spell. However Sunday while we were eating dinner I asked Kalissa if she liked Conference. She said yes. I asked her which one was her favorite speaker, she said President Monson. (She is only 5 and he is probably the only name she remembers.) I asked her what he spoke about. She said she forgot but that she changed her mind and liked them all. It was cute. We tried to get the girls to listen to as much as we could. They did okay for 5 minutes or so after they were reminded what they were supposed to be doing. It is hard to sit for such a long time and pay attention. But it really was a great conference.

We (I) am so excited the count down is on for this new baby!!! Only weeks left instead of months. I think she has the hick-ups constantly and wants to see how far she can stretch from side to side in me. Very uncomfortable! At my doctors appointment last week I was measuring big. That could have to do with the baby or possbily becuase of how huge I am. Which the doctor mentioned. (I started crying. I am to emotional while pregnant. But really, who likes to hear they are too big? That is the life of being pregnant I guess.) But the baby is fine. The heart beat was good. My blood pressure was good and I guess if I stop gaining weight everything else will be good too.

Anyone have any ideas for names? We have nothing. For months people said don't worry you have time. Well time is almost up. Daniel did tell me that he already knows what he is naming her and will let me know when he blesses her. Thank goodness we will have to fill out the birth certificate before then!

2 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

It was a good conference. I wish I could say I watched all of it. Good thing we get the Ensign! WOW, the countdown is on. That little girl will be there before you know it. Don't worry. I remember being an emotional basketcase when I was pregnant.

briggsbunch said...

Mary don't worry, I lost 20 pounds this past summer and I've gained it all back and I'm only 24 weeks. I didn't throw up so much this time so I didn't loose my normal 15 pounds at first to off set the weight gain! Just relax! We all get fat when we're pregnant! At least that is what I tell myself everyday! Your kids are so cute!