CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Update

I am so glad that our baby is almost here. Yesterday at my appointment, my attempt to talk the Doctor into delivering the baby early didn't work. I am still scheduled for May 8th. Two weeks from yesterday. However now that I passed the 2 week mark I can tell people I will deliver in just over a week. It sounds better than just under 2 weeks. Since I have scheduled c-sections, unless I go into labor before then I know that will for sure be the day (which is also my Dad's birthday). I am measuring full term already so I guess I could actually go into labor at any time. Or I may just have a huge baby.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi there! I wish I was as close as you are to delivering. I am very excited for you! Hope everything goes good! Call me when you have her. Love ya!