CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kalissa's Birthday Cake

We had Kalissa's birthday party on Saturday May 3rd. This is the cake I made for her. It is supposed to look like a present. I think it turned out pretty good. Daniel says it is a waste to frost cakes with fondant becuase you just have to pull it off and eat what is under it. However most of the kids ate the frosting and left the cake. Because everything was edible they all went for the ribbons and polka dots first. I am sure their parents were grateful for all the sugar they ate while at our house. (The fondant is strictly marshmallows and powdered sugar. :) )

I was hoping the party would have put me into labor but unfortunately I am still with child. (Only for 3 more days though!!!!!)

1 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cute cake! You did an awesome job! What a fun party-I remember coming to your birthday parties-they were always fun! I can't believe you only have 3 more days! We are planning on being in your neighborhood on either May 21 or the 22nd-so I hope you'll being feeling ok for a visit. I would love to see your girls! Talk to you soon-love ya!