CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smiles

I finally caught a good smile on camera. Isn't she so cute! She is smiling and cooing and making such fun baby noises all the time. (She also makes the unpleasant crying ones too.) At times we will just find her laughing. It makes me wonder what about.

The girls always want to know what she is saying. I try to explain that I don't know how to speak baby but every time she makes a peep they have to know what she is saying and why. I have just started making up things to make them happy.

They are both such good little mothers. In fact it is amazing the change in Kalissa if she is angry at something, just ask her to take care of the baby and she is a completely different person. Smiley and happy. It's great!


Having a rest in the high chair. I love that it reclines. It makes it very convenient.

1 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Jaina has such an adorable smile! What a cutie. Your girls are so sweet to be so interested in everything she does. They are all beautiful