CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Jaina's Blessing Day

We had Jaina's blessing yesterday. It was a nice, busy day. Daniel gave her a beautiful blessing and he said she was so good during it.



Aren't her shoes so cute? They are so tiny and still don't fit her feet.
I need to take more pictures of her though. Her bow fell out of her hair not long after we got to church so she kind-of looks like a boy in a dress, and I forgot to put it back in for the pictures. I finally finished her dress by sewing on the buttons Sunday morning but still it was done!

A bunch of my family made the long, expensive drive up from Utah to be with us. It was nice to have help with everything and others to play with the girls. After everyone left, Kalissa said our house was boring again. We had everyone over for lunch after church so we had a lot of people at our house for a while. It is quite a change when everyone leaves.




1 comments:

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Such an exciting day! What a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress. You never cease to amaze me. I wish I was as talented as you!