CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Weekend

Here are a few pictures of our exciting weekend.

Anna made a lovely bead tiara from beads that Amy and Chris gave her that are actually supposed to make different bugs. Jaina growing quicky. Nice tongue!
I bought an exercise ball. The girls think it is a play toy. I have to hide it from them so they don't break their arms or something else. Now I just have to get up the will power to use it. I certainly need to.
I finally finished Annalin's quilt. I am in trouble though because it is pink and Kalissa's favorite color is pink. Kalissa's quilt is purple and that is Anna's favorite color. Oh well.
Jaina hanging out.

2 comments:

hilary w said...

What beautiful work you did on that quilt! I am very impressed.

Your girls are beautiful!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

I love that picture of Anna. She is always pulling such cute faces! I too have an exercise ball, which I have fallen off of many times. It doesn't get a whole lot of use. You have so many talents! That quilt is amazing.