CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Funny Things


My little Kalissa is such a smart kid. She is always saying such funny things, I only wish I could remember to write everything down. She takes everything very literally. She reminds me of the books with all the sayings that you hear that do not make since to kids, like the fork in the road.


The other day we were driving and she kept telling me to go faster, (we weren't speeding) I told her that I couldn't because there was a slow-poke in front of us. She told me they need to move over becuase we were "fast-pokes".


My girls are both very girly and love girly things. On Saturday Kalissa was dancing around with her wand granting wishes. She usually likes to turn us into animals but today she was granting wishes. This was our conversation.


"Mom what wish would you like?"

"Nothing today." I was busy doing something and didn't really want to play right then.

"Come on Mom you can have any wish you want."

"Okay, I wish that my girls would clean up their room."

"I'm sorry that wish is not available right now. You have to wish for something else."


I am not kidding those were the exact words she said. She just makes me smile.

0 comments: