CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

1 Month Old

I can't believe our baby is 1 month old. Time goes by so much faster when they are out of you. We have such good helpers, most of the time too good of helpers. They always want to be by her touching her. I wonder if it drives her crazy like it does me. She is staying awake more (mostly at night) and becoming more alert. She smiles and I tell myself it is not a reflex any more but that she is really actually happy to see me. She is still so cute. In this picture she appears to be annoyed by me. Probaby sick of the camera already. Isn't her hair cute! I don't quite know what to do with it. I have not had a baby with so much hair.

3 comments:

hilary w said...

Oh she is so cute! I love all her hair and her perfect skin. What a doll.

Camille said...

She is soooo beautiful!!
ahhhh I dream of a girl!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

She is so beautiful! I love that hair. Hope all is well!