CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Visiting Santa


Visiting Santa didn't go so well.
We had to get in line twice becuase when we finally got up to Santa, Kalissa was to scared to go up there. But finally she made it. Then she had so much to tell him that I had to tell her it was time to go.

As you can see, Jaina loved her first experience with the big guy.


Annalin wouldn't even go close to him. She wasn't very happy with me all night. Every time I tried to take her picture, this happened. But luckily her hair is pretty to look at.
It was an event at an Elementary school. The kids got to eat pizza, see Santa and do some Christmas crafts.

1 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

Cute pics. I cant believe that she got all those presents from one boy. That is so funny! I finally posted some things, I know it has been awhile. We will see you guys later this week. I hope you have a fun Christmas at home this year.