CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pic's from our Utah trip

We had such a fun time with our family in Utah. The visits are always to short though. The kids were spoiled (both with gifts and attention) as usual! Here are just a few pictures from our trip.


Their coats were somehow not packed so luckily my Mom is always prepared. Kalissa is wearing a coat that I was given from my Grandma when I was younger. I didn't ever like it very much and think I only wore it 2 or 3 times so it is practically brand new. Kalissa loved it! I think it looks to be more in style now than when I wore it.


My Mom makes ALL the grandkids new pj's every Christmas. This year she made 21 pairs! My girls pj's were made of all different Strawberry Shortcake prints. They were so cute and so professionally made of course! My Mother is an amazing seamstress!


The icicles on my parents house were HUGE! Most were about as long as my kids are tall.





Grandpa Wertz and Jaina ready and waiting to go listen to Brendan speak at church.


0 comments: