CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

Yes, it is the time for the annual decorating of the Christmas Tree. This year Uncle Sam (Daniel's brother) was nice enough to cut and drag a tree down from our own Idaho forest while we were down in Salt Lake. I was the lucky one to put on the lights (they have to be just right) as I do every year. After the tree was covered with lights (only 600 this year) on came all the other STUFF that we have been collecting over the years.

Anna fell asleep waiting for the lights to be hung so I'll have to add a picture of her decorating later. We left plenty for her to hang.

















Jaina enjoyed playing with the lights just as her sisters did when they were babies. It was so fun to watch her eyes light up with wonder of her new toy.

Am I am bad Mom for allowing her to taste them too? It was only for a second.

I love Christmas Time! Everything about it. Snow (I hope we get some), Lights, Music, Baking smells throughout the house, excitement about what Santa will bring, getting together with Family and Friends, and of course my birthday cause there's nothing better then getting a year older! (Let me know if you need an address to send my gifts to.)

0 comments: