CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nice Day for a Walk

We decided to walk to the store yesterday for multiple reasons but also becuase it was such a nice day. My 2 little girls were sleeping by the time we got back. It is amazing to me how big Anna looks next to Jaina.

Kalissa just rode her bike. She still has not learned how to ride it without training wheels. She keeps saying she will learn one day.


These other pictures are from the weekend. Jaina was sitting by me on the couch while I was reading a book and just kept laughing. Apparently something was very funny.


Daniels parents came to visit us on Sunday. I didn't have a picture of Jaina with her Grandpa Lusk so I snapped one. But I always had to take one of the other girls and Grandma too.


2 comments:

Stringham Family said...

Hey Mary I noticed Natalie left you a comment,that its so fun to hear from people you have not seen in awhile. I took a peek at her blog. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. I will call soon. Love ya Mary Jane

hilary w said...

Sounds like a fun walk...especially when your kids fall asleep!