CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Best Babysitters

I have such funny children. I know I say that often but I really do. They make me laugh daily.

Friday night I decided to mow the lawn. It was cool outside but it felt so nice. I asked Kalissa if she would push Jaina around in the stroller while I cut it. She said she wanted to stay inside. So I put a movie on my laptop for them and I went outside to mow. A few minutes later she was outside riding her scooter. I asked her what Jaina was doing, she said that Anna was with her and she was fine.

I kept mowing, and every few minutes I had her go in to make sure she wasn't crying. I finished the front and continued on to the back. Before I knew it Anna was outside on her scooter. Figuring the I had lost the fight of trying to keep either of them inside and not wanting to stop mowing I kept asking them to run in and check on her. They kept reporting back to me that she was fine and not crying.

As I finished I went to check on my little baby. Above is what I found. They took the laptop and set it right in front of her. Figuring of course, that she wanted to watch the show. In the end Jaina was fine, the lawn was cut and Kalissa and Annalin got some of their never-ending energy out of their systems.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Mary,
Ok it took me a while to figure out who you were, but finally Dave did an internet search and now I feel like an idiot. Your girls are beautiful. I love their hair, they all look like wilcox's to me. So fun to see where life has taken us. Do you keep in touch with others from the 7th ward. How is your family?