CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Misc Pictures

Annalin dressed up in her "Princess" cape. One of her favorite movies is Barbie's Princess and the Pauper and in it they have capes so she has to wears her too. Jaina so excited to be home from church. She does pretty well at church but she really likes when we get home. She looks bald in this picture but she still has all her hair. She doesn't even have a bald spot on the back yet.
Trying to beat the heat. They were so funny. The water was soooo cold and they kept trying to sit in it. It was very funny to watch.
On a side note: I have really been trying to loose the baby weight. Last night I was running on the treadmill and the girls were both just watching me. I told them that I could run without them staring at me. Kalissa said she had to watch because she wanted to watch the weight come off. I laughed and tried to explain that it doesn't work that way. (Wouldn't it be great if it did!) They have watched the biggest looser and have seen how they loose weight. They just don't realize what happens between each week.

0 comments: