CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another cake


A lady at my work asked me to make a birthday cake for her daughter. She wanted flowers and cute bugs on it. It turned out better than I thought it was going to. I was very upset when I put the fondant on it becuase it was so warm in my house that the frosting under it became to soft. If you have ever used fondant before you know that you need that frosting to help give it that smooth look. Well as you can see, it is not perfectly smooth. But overall I think it is okay.




The Bugs

The finished product.

2 comments:

Camille said...

LOOK AT YOU!!! wow!!! that's so cute and it looks absolutely perfect. My mother in law does this, so I wouldn't ever dare attempt to try. :0

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Okay, Mary. You are so good. This cake is so adorable. You seriously could make good money making cakes. I truly think you should think about it.