CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Months Old


My sweet little baby girl is 2 months old. At her appointment today she was 11lbs 2oz (60th percentile) and 24 inches long (96th percentile). I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. It makes me laugh that I complained for so long while I was pregnant. It is now that the time should go by slowly, not while we are pregnant.

Jaina is doing so well. She is getting her schedule down a little better so that she sleeps more at night. Thank Goodness!!! She is smiling more and makes such cute cooing noises. Although she is also learning how to make it clear that she is not happy. She is so loved by 2 doting parents and 2 very caring, big sisters.

I am still amazed some days to think that I am a Mom. I sure have 3 cute kids though!

1 comments:

briggsbunch said...

Can you believe we both are going to have 3 kids. Hello! Where does the time go. I know I will be sad when my baby is 2 months but right now I have a knee or something in my right rib cage so I am ready for her to be out! Fun that Andrew will be home soon! It's fun to have Mary here! She is awesome!