CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Grandma's Funeral Feb. 13th, 2009

Friday, February 13th, 2009. It was a beautiful day. Before we headed to the cemetary we listened to her family (my Mother, Aunts and Uncles) give praise to thier mother. She was such an amazing woman. They told of her as a child, and adult. About the trips she loved to take and talents and hobbies she loved. I was reminded of so many amazing things about my wonderful Grandma and learned a few new things too. Grandpa was so strong, although he was obviously in pain and misses her so much.



























ALL of the Wilcox Family.



It has been years since we have been together. And since Chris and Amy are due to have a baby any second (literally) it will once again be outdated.






Aren't we ADORABLE!!!!!

My Uncle. What a Q-T!



Back at Mom and Dad's after the funeral. The girls loved holding thier new baby cousin.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun time for your family to have in celebration of your grandmothers life. I think a vaguely remember seeing her at church a time or two. And of course, I love to see all the pictures of the fam. It makes me wish I lived closer to mine!