CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Amree - 3 years old!

This cutest little bug turned 3 in October.  I can't believe my baby is 3!  She is such a smart girl. She still likes to do most things by herself, isn't a picky eater (glad I got one of those) and wants to be like her sisters. She's spunky and fun and we love her so much!


Excited about her book from Grandpa and Grandma Wilcox.  Books are on the top of her list of favorite things.

Finally, a wiggle car of her own!!!

Trying to show me "3"

The weather was beautiful for her birthday.  They all enjoyed playing in the leaves.
It is fun for both her and Jaina to have their own wiggle cars.  Now they can ride together.


Trying out some tricks!

We celebrated with Cupcakes on her birthday and saved cake for later.
I think she liked it.
I made Amree a Jake and the Neverland Pirate cake this year.
We took it to Grandma Lusks house and celebrated with cousins.


0 comments: