CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Update

Jaina decided to not do dance this year but she liked trying on all the dance outfits.



Grandpa, Kalissa and Anna on the lift for the Alpine Slide in Park City.  We were lucky to be in Salt Lake to see Tarazan on the weekend they celebrated my cousins Seth's birthday.  It was fun to see family we don't see very often.

Me and Anna


Kalissa ready to go

Grandpa ready to race Kalissa down the hill

Amree enjoying a huckleberry sucker

Amree and Grandpa having their regular Sunday nap

We had a great crop of carrots this year.  I froze a lot!



Amree and Jaina

Jaina and Anna had been hitting each other so their punishment was to hold hands.  They were fine until one had to use the bathroom.  They went together, but I'm not sure how it turned out.


Jaina excited to have pants like Aunt Lindsay


Amree

Santa brought us this duck game years ago.   It been a favorite of all the girls.

Another quick trip to Salt Lake over Conference Weekend. Rebecca had come up from St. George so we decided we'd better go down to see her and the kids.

Grandma and Amree

Preston and Kalissa

Anna and Preston

We decorated Grandpa and Grandma's driveway with beautiful chalk drawings


I love all the drawings that my kids do.  This was a recent assignment that Jaina did last week.  The first box is a giraffe the second is her and a dinosaur.
All of these pictures were taken with my phone.  It seems now that we are back in school we are so busy.  I can't believe I haven't updated our blog for almost 2 months.  Maybe the coming month I'll do better. ;)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those carrots are HUGE! And the picture of Jaina in her "Lindsay pants" always makes me smile. I miss your girls already! :)