CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

Amree liked dying eggs although she just wanted to lick the eggs and eat the dye.  This was her first egg coloring experience.  Last year we were in California and she was only 5 months old.
We had such a nice weekend.  The sun was out and I'm pretty sure we got up to 60 degrees or so.  The girls wanted to be outside every minute they could.  The wind kept it from being just about perfect, making pink noses and rosey cheeks.
I usually just get the boring dye but this year we tried some that colored the eggs 2 colors.  The girls decorated some pretty eggs.


I sure wish the girls would eat hard-boiled eggs...


I guess because this was the first Easter Amree was actually able to do anything, she loved it!  She loved the egg  hunts.  Nothing better than filling her basket.  She could care less what was in the egss.  Once her basket was full we dumped it out and she started over.


Easter Sunday was such a beautiful day.  It seems like we usually still have snow or that it is really cold on Easter so we'll take the sunshine any day!  It was a wonderful day of happiness and fun.  What a wonderful way to celebrate our Savior and His sacrifice for each of us.  Annalin even gave a talk at church about the importance of Easter.  She did a great job!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jaina's smile just kills me. They are all so cute!

Eliza said...

Everyone is just growing up too fast! Your girls are darling. I don't miss those freezing Idaho Easter's, I remember having a few egg hunts in the house and I just thought that was horrible. I'm glad you guys were able to have beautiful weather this year.