CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday

Kalissa is 10 years old today.  She was upset that yesterday was her last day in "single" digits.  Now she says she feels old.  I think I feel old!
This year we decided to make cake pops rather than a cake.  I did arrange them in a cake like way though.:)  It was my first time making them but I think they turned out pretty good and they were a hit at the birthday party.


 The whole group.

Amree missed most of the party but she really liked playing with the wrapping paper when it was over.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! It looks like she had fun. :)

Becka & Jared said...

Looks like she had a lot of fun. The cake pops look really good, I bet they were a hit! :)

Eliza said...

No way! She cannot possibly be 10 years old. I'm not sure I ever realized that she and Gracie are only 8 months apart. Maybe I did but I've just forgotten, that happens too when you get old, ya know? Happy Birthday Kalissa!