CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Blessing Day

We blessed Amree (pronounced Aim-ree) today. Daniel gave her a beautiful blessing. She was good for about 15 seconds and then cried through the rest. But she likes to cry so we expected it.


She looked beautiful in her dress. I was very happy about the way it turned out. However if I make another one I will make some changes to it. The fluttery sleeves still bug me.




Here are all the girls. I included a bunch because each one made me laugh. I'm not sure what Anna is doing, Jaina had to have her blanket with her and Amree is screaming.








5 comments:

Becka & Jared said...

You all match so nicely. :)

Lindsay said...

Those made me laugh, too! I can't believe how big Amree is already -- and the dress is beautiful!

Eliza said...

So beautiful Mary! I can't believe you made her dress, it's gorgeous! Everyone looks so old and those pictures made me laugh, we are so in that same boat!

hilary w said...

So cute! That dress is GORGEOUS! I think the sleeves are sweet--so feminine. Congrats on another cute girl!

Patti said...

I love them!! That dress is amazing--you should go into business.