CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lagoon

We celebrated our 9th anniversary at Lagoon. It was the girls first time going. Kalissa was really brave and rode the Colossus with me. She LOVED the regular old white RollerCoaster. Anna loved the rides too but only got to ride the kiddy ones for the most part. My new favorite ride was Wicked. What a rush!!!!! There are so many more rides now than there was 15 years ago.

Anna, Kalissa, Me, My Mom and Andrew on the Log Ride.



Jaina was a good sport. She spent a lot of time in the stroller. She rode on the Merry-go-Round which she didn't like but loved the train. Next time she'll be able to do more.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love that you spend so much time with visiting your family...it is great they get to know them so well.
I had to laugh that there is no "anniversary" picture...after nine years, kids kind of take center stage=)