CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sad Baby

Our poor little Jaina fell off our bed last night. She was crawling around and sat up to close to the edge. I jumped to catch her but missed. It was bed time so I rocked her to sleep. She woke up around midnight crying and obviously in pain. After being up most the night with her, I took her in to the doctor this morning. They thought it may have been her collar bone but after X-rays it was her wrist. A small fracture. So now she gets to have this claw looking thing on for the next 4 weeks. She is not happy about it. But maybe it will force her to walk.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

The picture says it all...kids are troopers...I am sure she will do great=)

Eliza said...

Oh that is sooo sad. Cute little cast though. At least she won't remember it when she's older. My neice fell off the bed when she was about five months old and broke her leg but I guess they don't cast when they are that young and their bones are still pliable. Her mom felt sooo bad.

McCarty Family said...

Oh!!! I am so sorry to hear the news! The story sounds very familiar!