CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

I love My New CAMERA!!!!!

I love my new camera. It is so fun to take pictures of my kids!!!! I still don't know what I am doing, or how to make sure the light is right on the face, or really anything else, but it is sure fun to take lots and lots of pictures of my babies! This day, Anna got to be the lucky one.




She has such a funny personality. She makes faces like this all the time.






My favorite one. She has the cutest dimples!

2 comments:

The Wilcox Family said...

I know it had been awhile. I am horrible. I hope I can get back into my routine of updating every Monday. Things have slowed down. I love the pictures you have taken your girls are so cute!

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Isn't it fun to use new cameras? Cute pictures of your girls! Hope all is well with you!